En world is currently helping one of our most successful high technology clients to looking for a skilled Scrum Master to join their professional team using Scrum/Agile Development practice. They are a firmly established company in Thailand. They have various business clients to serve throughout the years. Their business keeps continuously going very well in every year. They are using advanced technologies to develop their client projects.
Successful candidate will get involved with the following responsibilities:
- Leading and coaching their client the Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations and process within the assigned project(s);
- Helping Developers and Product Owner understand and enact Scrum and empirical product/projects development;
- Managing and monitoring the sprint commitment progress;
- Collaborating with internal and external team.
You need to have over 5 years' software development included 3-4 years Scrum Master or similar title the following requirements:
- Experienced software development life cycle product delivering using Agile Development practise/ Scrum;
- Well understanding of cycle of Scrum work;
- Experienced coaching team;
- Experienced project management;
- Experienced banking or financing project;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
Having Scrum Master certificate will be your big plus!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a newly success company to grow their team. You will enjoy exploring their very interesting projects.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901