Segment Manager - Hatcheries and Farms
- Order and Sales
- Execute the day-to-day work with the current and potential customers to offer product
- Customer Relation Management
- Update customer database and visiting customer in order to retain long-term customer relationships with established clients and build new relationship with potential customer which lead to customer satisfaction and finally generating orders and sales
- Channel Development
- Seek and establish potential and customer in order to create new pipeline and expand customer networks
- Commercial Policy
- Operate sales activities within the scope of Commercial Policy, monitor and supply market information, in terms of product offer, price situation and competitors' performance
- Thai Nationality, age 33 - 38 years
- Bachelor degree in Fisheries, Science (Marine), or related filed
- 3-5 years' experience in Hatchery Farm Business is an advantage
- Able to travel to upcountry (All Area)
- Good Attitude and Interpersonal skill
- Good command in spoken & written English
- Own vehicle and driving license
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8617 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901