- Review and monitor all accounting activities including account reconciliation, balance sheets, P&L, payment transaction, TAX and month-end closing account
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial and management reports, accounting package, and provided necessary financial information and ad hoc report upon request
- Monitor company's annual budget and forecasting activities
- Manage and improve payroll operations and benefits delivery processes
- Work closely with the company's auditor and external auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Other adhoc task assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Accounting
- Independent, proactive and willing to work under pressure
- CPD License is required
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, 5th Floor, Unit 496-502
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901