- Responsible for the timely closure and reporting for IFRS book (including issue resolution, co-ordination with APAC sites) during month end closing, this is inclusive of the closure of all sub-module under Finance accounting and reporting (GL, Product Costing and Fixed Assets)
- To monitor and reconcile inventory transactions under the tolling arrangements between entities.
- Ensure completeness of tax filing related (PP30, PND3, PND53, PND50, PND51, etc.).
- Responsible for the timely closure and reporting for Financial Statutory book (including issue resolution, co-ordination with External Financial Auditor) during interim & year end audit.
- Ensure document & data retention to comply with statutory requirement.
- Assist in the annual physical stock take with SCM team and prepare Corporate reports of physical count results.
- Coordination with costing team at various sites and site's GL to ensure month end procedures are in control.
- Support tax planning for transfer pricing on product costing and operating margin validation activity. To work closely with functions, Mfg, SCM and MM to gather all necessary information such as production plan, sales plan, latest purchasing price etc for annual review of standard costs. Also understands on complex business structure & issue to be able to compute & follow up company's financial planning strategy
- Ensuring goods manufactured by the Toller follows the Transfer Price guidelines provided by Transfer Price team
- Responsible to work with cross function on any tax or duty incentive plans and ensuring compliance in executing the scheme where available
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation and analyzes MTM report which includes P&L & BS variance analysis.
- University Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting in minimum
- Minimum 7-8 years' experience in MNC environment
- Big 4 CPA experience preferred (PWC, EY, Deloitte, KPMG?)
- Strong understanding and in-depth experience in managing a full spectrum of Finance Scope, GL, Tax, Costing and Fixed Assets management.
- Good working experience in SAP, FICO & Production Process module.
- Strong knowledge in both IFRS and TAS
- Proficient in communicating using English
- Positive attitude and energetic to drive issue resolutions.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901