- Handle a full spectrum of accounting and finance function
- Responsible for accurate and timely month end close including notes to accounts, bank reconciliations are done properly
- Ensure compliance with local regulations (audit, tax, VAT, central bank etc.) and group policies, familiar with IFRS accounting standards
- Prepare business case for new site opening
- Prepare cash forecast, company budget including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Support Country Manager, be able to explain performance variances actual vs budget
- Ensure internal control in place and any ad hoc task assigned
- At least with bachelor's degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Independent, proactive and willing to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Strong knowledge of Excel, good level of knowledge in Powerpoint
- Good command in English both of spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to The Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901