- Responsible in day to day operation of account payable and all payment processes (both local and overseas).
- Review all invoices and documentation prior payment process
- Assist in month-end closing and reconciliation
- Prepare input vat monthly report and withholding tax form
- Calculate employee expense reimbursement, cash advance and payment process
- Ensure accounting record are accuracy and in accordance with accounting standard and company policies.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Account Payable function
- Good knowledge in TAS and taxation
- Good in computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Positive attitude, flexible and able to work under pressure
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901