- Prepare daily transactions in the area of A/R & G/L Accounting to comply with account standards.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing with accuracy and in time.
- Perform and review accounts reconciliation.
- Filling tax return.
- Coordinate with Revenue Department in regular tax audits, providing all relevant information for refund vat and corporate income tax refund.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Prepare BOI reporting and being as coordinator for BOI audit.
- Report to Chinese management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting function.
- Knowledge in Accounting Standard and Tax Law.
- Detail-oriented and high responsibility.
- Good Command in English.
- Good Command in Chinese.
- Ability to perform under pressure with a tight schedule.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901