Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information. Managing staff and office when needed
- Supervise full set of accounts as well as AR, AP: checking daily vouchers, payment requisition, receivable collections, cash flow forecast, monthly reconciliations, inter-company accounts and inventory control, tax etc.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports
- Liaise with VP and Finance Manager to improve financial procedure
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures
- Responsible for annual audit and internal control
- Handle other ad hoc assignment as required
- Bachelors of in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4 - 6 years supervisory experience in the accounting/financial reporting areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or trading is required. Experience with ERP system (BAAN) a plus. Must have strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901