- Supervising of maintenance of book of accounts in day to the day Accounting function
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Annual Budget preparation & Monthly /Quarterly cash flow planning.
- Review the working capital cycle and monitor than WC blockage is within the preset norms
- Quarterly operations report presentation for BOD meetings;
- Monthly / Quarterly/ Annual preparation & presentation of Financial Statements
- Monthly/Quarterly MIS, Variance Analysis and the reason thereof for any deviation from budget.
- All Statutory Compliances & Audit relating to site & Compliance of all direct & indirect Taxation.
- Monthly VAT returns, getting refunds wherever applicable.
- BOI application process, record keeping, reporting and audit of BOI benefits.
- Developing Internal Controls & Systems for the Company to strengthen financial controls.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10 years of experience in Accounting & Finance, SAP Experience would be an advantage.
- Has broad working experience in Accounting and Finance areas: statutory and Tax Financial statement i.e. P/L, CAPEX, inventory, cash flow, A/P, A/R.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills with a proactive attitude
- Lead and coordinate with other sections/departments to improve the internal processes
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience working in Manufacturing, the Japanese company would be a plus
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901