- Manage month end closing which includes the coordination of the input of financial information into the general ledger, ensuring all entries are received and recorded, preparing and reviewing month end entries and account reconciliations and preparing and reporting month end general ledger information and reconciling any discrepancies.
- Manage the day-to-day general ledger processing and for answering related to reported information. This responsibility includes the preparation and review of all year-end tax and reporting packages, review of cash transfers and bank reconciliations, development and maintenance of reports utilizing the financial systems
- Direct the daily operations of a team that includes determining work priorities and assignments, review and approve payments, and developing and implementing system and process improvements.
- Deal with External Auditors for Statutory Audit, Internal Auditors, and Revenue Department.
- Ensure credit control & AR collection are efficiency and disbursements are in line with credit terms negotiated with suppliers. .
- Maintain proper control and ensure recording of revenues, expenses, inventories and fixed assets registered always up to date.
- Forecast, monitor and maximize cash flow from operation activities on closely basis and prepare monthly cash flow forecast.
- Produce an accurate and in timely manner all packages of the Management report as required by local, and Regional.
- Ensure that the Internal Controls are in place and business operation practices are comply with the Corporate Policy and Local Procedure.
- Ensure the regular coaching plan and sessions in section-where appropriate and allowed, including transaction monitoring, documentation and follow up
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 5 years' experience in Accounting and Taxation
- CPD is a must and CPA is preferable
- Knowledge of Traditional Trade and multinational operation
- Good analytical thinking and communication skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented person
- Good English both in written and spoken
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901