- Reviewing the reconciliation process to ensure that all reconciliations are complete and accurate
- Ensuring that all journal entries and accounting transactions are inputted and posted
- Assisting the team in the identification of accounting requirements and managing day to day G/L operations / AP/AR
- Assist to monitor physical inventories and ensure that all necessary adjustments are provide for
- Assist to review V.A.T. report and other local tax reporting to authorities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related filed
- Minimum 3 - 7 years of experience in similar capacity with a multinational firm, preferably in retail environment and Audit firm
- Computer literacy (knowledge of SAP experience with reporting software
- Strong analytical skills excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Result and detail oriented. Mature, Hand-on attitude and pleasant.
- Good command in English both of spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901