- All task of training such as training need survey, design training course, set up training plan , coordinate with instructor and prepare training material
- Hold the in-house training course and coordinate in public course
- Evaluate, Analysis and follow up training course
- Conduct the Training Needs survey "Personal Skills Development" for all Departments
- Summarize the training programs on the Master Training Schedule
- Plan, organize, manage and control training programs ensuring that all training programs are effectively provided and meet the external customers' needs
- Follow up activities to meet with the target timeline by working with all concerned parties, such as institutes, teachers from those institutes, concerned departments and attendees, to make sure all activities are inline and achieve the established targets
- Make sure all training records are kept and maintained in the HR system
- Control training budgets and expenses as per the established plan
- Collaborate with the Labor Development Department
- Manage all office operations and administrative processes from coordinating office support services, managing office supplies, meeting room schedules, maid, company car and driver control reception and office maintenance are well managed.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout,
- Coordinate with all other departments branches for any types of admin support or requirements
- Responsible for entire process of Visa & Work Permit application and ensure of the on-time accomplishment
- Manage and distribute all uniform to all branches
- Perform other duties as requested by Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- At least 5 years in Training & Admin. Function and manufacturing
- Strong personality with flexible, good human & negotiation skills, positive thinking, self-motivated, open-minded, proactive and detail-oriented
- Good service mind, hardworking and fast learning
- Good looking, Open-minded, positive attitude, creative, service minded, problem solving and able to work under pressure.
- Strong user of Ms Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Communication level in English (speaking, reading, writing).
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now" For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901