- Analyses the solution and developing the program to support business or customer requirements.
- Implement/maintain the system and collaborate with outsource programmer to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Provide advanced support for a wide variety of software applications; and completing helpdesk requests in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoots and resolves testing issues fields that includes work in a direct end-user support position.
- Implements and manages reports based on business requirement.
- Analyze data and provide key business insights based on analyzing multiple data sources.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years if experience in IT systems in manufacturing. Preferred background manufacturing domain.
- Have experience in a position involving application development and maintenance will be useful.
- Good Knowledge in SQL and Workflow is preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Knowledge and experience for plant applications support, in particular regarding Oracle ERP system, MS Office 365 etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330