- Leads Brand of Baby & Beauty Products Activation Team and co-works with cross-functional team members to deliver the brand P&L focused in CLMV Market.
- Leads critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing.
- Partners with Global Franchise Organization to develop new products ideas/concepts/designs in line with mid-term and long-term brand strategy.
- Actively influences Global Franchise Organization for strategic decision, IMC development and mid to long term portfolio strategy that best responded to local consumer needs and business priorities.
- Establishes a brand building strategy and setting business plan and go to market campaigns to deliver both short-term and long-term business goals and result.
- Develops and execute winning local consumer connections plans including on-line and off-line.
- Analyzes market and competitor trends by closely monitoring sales database, research materials and coordinates with other functions.
- To use consumer insights and opportunities as springboards to new ideas directing efforts in line with business strategy and the brand vision to work align with CLMV team included with Trade Marketing Teams and Sales Teams.
- Explores opportunities and develops strategy for new business opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Conflict management skills
- Strategic, creative and logical thinking
- Able to solve problems and make decisions
- Planning and organizing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Project management and follow-up
- Team work and leadership skills
- Independent, self-driven, enthusiastic
Experience & Knowledge
- Generally, requires 7-9 years related experience in FMCG or Personal Care Products marketing
- Experience in MNC is preferred
- Experience in Skin Care, FMCG, Personal Care, or Beauty Products related categories is a plus but not a must
- People leadership experience is preferred,
Education & Professional Qualification
- University/bachelor's degree or above
- Impactful communication skills with fluency in English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to Rapirat (Consumer Team)
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901