Job Title: Senior Business Analyst (International Investment)
Location: MRT Line
- Provide "Investment Analysis and Opportunities", conduct "Financial Model and Feasibility Study"
- Support team in "Financial Due-Diligence and M&A Deal" on potential investments by working closely with Financial and Legal Advisors
- Review and negotiate for the commercial terms & conditions of potential investment deals
- Coordinate for "Funding" and managing post-investment transaction
- Prepare "Business Performance Analysis" report by working closely with accounting team for the preparation of Accounting Transaction and Financial Report, and submit to parent company for investment monitoring and consolidation purposes
- Prepare an "Annual Budget" for each business unit and work closely with international consultants of the business units on legal, compliance and administrative matters
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- At least 8 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Structuring and Investment Analysis
- Good analytical & people skills, Hands-on, Good team-player and problem-solving skill
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901