- Lead the business requirements gathering activities for the entire non-life insurance lifecycle.
- Lead the gap identification activities between business operations and new systems.
- Lead the analysis for change impact and propose alternative solution.
- Lead the scope management activities with the client.
- Lead and advise the User Acceptance Test scenarios for the client.
- Lead the Go-Live activities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope including reviews deliverables before passing to client.
- Facilitates project team and client meetings effectively.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in implementing core insurance (Non-Life) system at least 2 full projects in Thailand.
- End to end knowledge of the non-life insurance functions from Underwriting, Claims, Reinsurance and Finance.
- Ability to work cross-culturally within Thai and international teams.
- Experience in managing a team of business and systems analysts (10+).
- More than 10 years in the Non-Life Insurance industry.
- Proficient in English and Thai (Written and Verbal).
- Experience in a systems integrator is a plus.
- Educated to a degree level.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901