- Define long-term (3- 5 year) goals regarding BCM which are aligned and support overall risk appetite levels, security policies and digitization transformation goals.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans to ensure the long-term goals of BCM are reached.
- Monitor the progress of work, seek for solutions where deviation from plan detected. Manage appropriate escalation where necessary.
- Ensure continuous assessment of business continuity posture to internal standards and external frameworks such as ISO
- Deliver continuous testing and simulation solutions to further BCM maturity
- Protect TMBs customers, employees, shareholders, and intellectual property from business continuity crisis threats at all times
- Manage BCM program and governance
- Masters Degree in suitable discipline
- BCM certification preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of relevant BCM standards: ISO22301 and others.
- Experience in responding to crisis management event
- Good command in English