Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervise building design and construction by utilizing knowledge as an advanced civil engineer.
- Assess and analyse construction costs submitted by contractor.
- Check design and construction progress with our local partner (real estate developer) as well as design drawings as part of quality control.
- Supervise construction site and check the building quality.
- Propose better designs in order to improve building quality.
- Other administrative tasks such as interpreting conversations, taking minutes of meetings, translating documents etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (Civil Engineering)
- Holding at least Associate Civil Engineer or higher
- More than 5 years of experiences of working as civil engineer and/or site engineer.
- Excellent communication and PC skills i.e. Outlook, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Flexible and self-driven for the smooth operation of the project.
- Very good command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901