As a Senior Consultant, your main responsibility will be to match Japanese client companies with job seekers (candidates) from our extensive and well-established networks. In order to do so you must build long lasting, trusted advisory relationships with your candidates and clients, not be a mere intermediary.
You will be expected to achieve sales targets through high quality service and rapid response to clients and candidates. Part of your responsibility as a Senior Consultant will be to work closely alongside the Team Manager in ensuring smooth operations and success of the team. You will be required to ‘lead by example’ and provide a good role model to the rest of your team as well as assist the Team Manager with business development in identifying and developing client relationships. You will also be expected to support managers in developing junior and support staff to increase the efficiency of the business overall. You will be the back-up and support to the Team Manager in various circumstances such as absence from the office, general moral support, and other situations your Team Manager requires.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands on experience in recruitment and selection methodology, candidate and client relationship management and networking
- Result oriented with excellent work ethic and a strong desire to succeed
- Possess a can-do and professional attitude
- Display leadership qualities and potential for future leadership roles
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Strong PC skill (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet navigation skill
- Fluency in Japanese AND English is a must, with business-level communication in the other role
- Excellent processes and comfort with Salesforce, LI, and other recruitment tools
- Consistent Teamwork focus with excellent internal Customer Service.
Proven ability to create senior level relationships with candidates/clients.