As a Senior Consultant, your main responsibility will be to match our client companies and job seekers (candidates) from your and our extensive and well-established networks. In order to do so you must build long lasting, trusted advisory relationships with your candidates and clients, not be a mere intermediary.
You will have a good understanding of sales target achievement through high quality service and rapid response to client requirement for specific job functions assigned.
Part of your responsibilities as a Senior Consultant is to work closely alongside the Team Manager in ensuring smooth operations and success of the team.
Since one of our key core values is teamwork, you will assist the Team Manager with business development in identifying and developing client relationships. You work as a team and your contribution goes towards the success of the team.
You will be the back-up and support to the Team Manager in various circumstances such as absence from the office, general moral support and other situations your Team Manager requires. You will be required to ‘lead by example’ and provide a good role model to the rest of your team. Assist with training of Candidate Coordinators and more junior consultants.
- Thai nationality with Bachelor’s degree
- Hands on experience in recruitment and selection methodology, candidate and client relationship management and networking
- Strong knowledge in market intelligence and business sectors
- Result oriented, active with high work ethics and a strong desire to succeed.
- Possess a can-do and professional attitude.
- Display manager qualities and attributes ready for the next step.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong PC skill (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet navigation skill
Successful candidate: will receive significant remuneration, career growth opportunity, professional recognition etc.