- To build formal methodologies for building, executing, and sustaining continuous improvement programs.
- To drive and design the continuous improvement goals and strategies by implement the Lean, Six Sigma for improving the operation and non-operation in the organization.
- To work with regional and corporate team for the Continuous Improvement activities execution.
- To make the Yearly CI activities execution plan, communication plan, and countermeasures for manufacturing to ensures that project goals are met and a culture of continuous improvement.
- To work closely with all management to create a continuous improvement culture.
- To provide leadership and motivation to site personnel to implement Lean Six Sigma.
- Thai Nationality.
- 10 years experience in Lean Six Sigma and operational discipline environmental.
- Advanced training/experience on lean manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, or related fields.
- Cope with conflict management.
- Constantly striving for improved performance.
- Good command in English both speaking and listening.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8650 and ask to speak to
The Industrial and Engineering Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202