- Provide legal advice on all legal matters related to the business operation of the company
- Prepare, review, draft, comment, revise and negotiate agreements / contracts including legal documents both in Thai and English.
- Provide legal advice on all legal matters related to the business operation of the company.
- Ensure the development of a capable and motivated team to sustain organization profitable growth.
- Dealing with any disputes resolution outside the court that may be arisen
- Coordinate with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Law
- Knowledge in PDPA, Anti-Money Laundering is a plus
- Previously worked at law firm or multinational corporation is a plus
- A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders
- Hard working, well-organized and attention to details
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901