- Manage all areas related to costing function including product costing, and inventory management
- Prepare month-end closing entries, account reconciliations and analysis of results to ensure accurate and timely recording of data
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Perform standard cost updates and analysis on a quarterly basis
- Make recommendations regarding inventory accounting and reserves
- Conduct physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Assist in the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to support company goal, increase financial reporting accuracy and to develop and improve internal control
- Bachelor's Degree in Cost Accounting, Accounting, or related fields
- 10 years working experience in Cost Accounting for manufacturing industry
- Proficient in using MS Office, and SAP or Oracle system
- Familiar with US GAAP would have an advantage
- Details oriented, strong analytical, problem solving, good interpersonal, communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901