- Responsible for controlling the project costs includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project's budget
- Provide monthly cost analysis report to management
- Minimize the deviation from the budget and ensure that the project is completed within the approved budget
- Thai local candidates only
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in logistics, shipping etc.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill
- Fluent command of speaking and written English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901