- Manage and control the recording of sale, costing and fixed asset.
- Analysis of all inventory transaction modules in the general ledger system and ensure that all inventory - the cutting toll is posted correctly.
- Prepare standard cost, cost analysis and/or any ad-hoc requests.
- Manage and maintain records of Fixed Asset, General Ledger, and Annual Operating Plan.
- Analyze AOP variances to actual spend and control expense within the AOP level.
- Control fixed asset books (Thai GAAP, US GAAP, Thai Tax Asset), manage the standard difference on depreciation period and policy.
- Review Inter-company transactions data
- Review account and reports including analysis of financial information and prepare specialized reports.
- Prepare monthly journal entries inclusive of supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions for both Thai GAAP and HFM Journal entries for US GAAP adjustment.
- Assist in quarterly and annual audit review.
- Support in prepare financial reporting and other financial records.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cost accounting, accounting reconciliation and variance analysis skills.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is highly required
- Ability to work in extra hour as required during account closing schedule cut-off or ad-hoc requested by Manager
- Good knowledge of SAP/ Oracle system and Microsoft Excel
- Communicable in English skill in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-1068658 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901