Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Bangna, Bangkok
Createlcom is a fast-growing company well known within the Telephony and Call Center markets of Thailand and the Asean community. It has been established for 16 years and has many large Organizations (including Government) that rely upon us to provide quality services. This is an interesting role as will provide you with new and interesting challenges for every project. At times it may also require you to explore new ideas and technologies to create better designs from innovation.
- Responsible for Technical Analysis and Technical Design of application software. * Lead a group of technical staff to develop application software as well as ensure the quality and timeline of work products.
- Develop application functions, modules, and programs based on technical design.
- Design and develop relational database for flexibility in use.
- Develop application interfaces.
- Develop technical documents.
- Participate in unit testing and system integration testing, as well as with QA team in UAT phase.
- Resolve technical issues occurred during development and testing phases.
- Work closely with Business Analyst and System Analyst to ensure that the designed and developed application meets customers' requirements.
- Work as a part of project team to ensure the deliverable timeline.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related to computer programming.
- Have good experience with web based application development using JAVA, Angular, NodeJs, Typescript, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#. NET (Core) or J2EE under Spring, Strut or other frameworks.
- Having object-oriented perspective and can develop design specification under UML notification.
- Experience in IT/System maintenance and support is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901