- Identifying plans and monitoring costs and technical performance for a main product development or core engineering or multiple projects.
- Using project management tools and engineering systems to implementing on-going project status reviews.
- Handling in development and analyse the operating budget such as project and plans for future needs and providing contractual and cost elements for business proposals.
- Acting as a primary technical contact on team and making decision for technical priorities or design alternatives for projects to providing solutions to customer problems.
- Maintaining procedures and reporting systems to protect company intellectual property.
- Arranging engineering cost data and identifying opportunity to decrease cost or improve engineering productivity.
- Making good relationships with customer and ensuring that customer needs are provided and solved.
- Coordinating with Business Development team to identify new business opportunity, presenting company product capabilities and clarifying customers' technical requirements.
- Handling and creating technical training and development plans and also sharing special knowledge with others.
- Male or Female, age 40-50 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related fields
- Experience in engineering more than 10 years
- Experience in HDD Manufacturing at least 5 years
- Good command in English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901