Location: Bangkok (BTS/MRT accessible)
Roles & Responsibilities:
To handle full spectrum of Human Resources and Japanese expatriate support.
- Closely contact with line manager to deliver HR solution in terms of Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Organization Development.
- Assist HR Senior Manager and GM support Global HR Project initiation.
- In charge of consultation to group of companies in Thailand and be center in HR matter.
- Cooperate and ensure HR process are in compliance with requirement from Regional Headquarters in Singapore.
- Japanese expatriate support on Human Resources.
- Oversees Japanese expatriate support under company International Assignment (IA) policy.
- Handle new assignment relocation and repatriation
- Payroll (Salary, Allowance (i.e. Housing, Education, etc), Bonus)
- Administration of Employees Self Service system to update and maintain employee data on company HRIS system
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource / Business or equivalent.
- 5 - 10 years of working experiences in Human Resources, Japanese Expat support.
- Can speak and write in both English and Japanese (N2 above).
- Computer skills i.e. MS.Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Analytical skills with good problem-solving skills.
- Service Mind, Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330