- Manage end-to-end recruitment process, including implementing diverse recruitment strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels, posting of jobs on relevant job portals, supporting facilitating of interviews and candidate selection.
- Work closely with hiring managers in each business units to get the requirements of the candidates they are looking for and communicate with them in terms of job description, qualifications or any responsibilities to search for the qualified candidate.
- Coordinate between candidate and interviewer to follow up on the interview process status.
- Create training program for new staff.
- Any other HR/Recruitment projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven experience as talent acquisition or recruitment for 3 -5 years
- Excellent command in English language and computer literate.
- Well-organized and Good in Interpersonal Skills
- Good in problem solving and analytical skill.
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901