Senior Product Integration Engineer
Location : Silom
- Responsible for product test and release work over a variety of networks.
- Responsible for End-to-End qualification from Data Center distribution to Desktop.
- Review documentation supplied by development for inclusion into global product manuals. Where installation documentation has not been supplied, provide installation details and/or create installation manuals as required to successfully install and support the product.
- Contribute to authoring of Technical Operations Notice (TON) and Note for the Record (NFR) to inform internal stakeholders that the deployment of products has been approved.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date lab infrastructure that emulates clients' environments
- 5-10 years of market data experience including financial market trading systems
- Detailed understanding of networking protocols (tcp/ip, udp, dns and multicast)
- In-depth knowledge of the following operating systems: Windows server, Linux, Solaris, Red hat and Cisco IOS & Juniper OS
- In-depth knowledge of local area and wide area networking technologies including Ethernet, Routers, Bridges, Ethernet switches, Firewalls
- Understanding and knowledge of data content (Reuters Instrument Code: RIC symbology)
- Knowledge and skills in administration and troubleshooting with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, or Unix Operating system (i.e. Red Hat and Oracle Linux)
- Excellent technical writing skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft office suite (word & excel, Visio)
- Good in English communication skills.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901