- Support team leader ( Sr.Internal Audit Manager) to execute internal audit assignment as per approved internal audit plan by adopting risk -based approach
- Support team leader (Sr. Internal Audit Manager) to develop fieldwork schedules, priorities and detailed audit programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
- Utilize audit program and fully update for each and every audit
- Conduct audit interview, identify and summarize business control weaknesses
- Secure and retain sufficient audit evidences to support audit findings
- Assist team leader to update director on the progress of the audit and any emerging issues during audit fieldwork
- Complete internal audit assignment within agreed timeline and scope
- Full compliance with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps
- Support team leader to engage auditee of each internal audit assignment which includes conduct audit opening meeting, no surprise meeting, exit and close out meeting
- Support team leader to develop audit finding and provide risk rating and audit opinion for each assigned audit.
- Assist team leader on draft audit report writing
- Participate in after audit review with team leader to identify lesson learn of each audit that can be used for future improvements
- Conduct special investigation, audit assignment as requested y the audit committee, senior management
- A minimum Bachelor's degree Preferable in Accounting or Finance
- A Professional audit certificate ( CIS/CPA/CISA ) is a plus
- Excellence knowledge of auditing various business operation and risk based auditing attained minimum 8 years of progressive experience
- Experience with leading cross-functional teams (setting direction of team and managing expectations)
- Strong influence management and relationship skills.
- Leadership skills in bringing together processes that include different businesses, regions and support functions
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and "no surprises" approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent reviews.
- Monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes.
- Able to travel extensively ( Domestic)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901