- Design and develop applications for the iOS platform
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Participate in Agile/Scrum software development process
- Collaborate with teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
- Fix software defects and improve applications performance
- Implement unit and automation test, security best practice, and API integrations in the applications
- Continuously learn and implement new technologies to maximise application performance
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Cocoapods, Carthage and Manual
- Experience with Alamofire, SwifyJson, ObjectMapper, CryptoSwift, Grand Central Dispatch
- Experience with Reactive programming RxSwift, RxCocoa, and Concurrency concept
- Proficient understanding of design pattern such as MVC ,MVP ,MVVM , and VIPER Pattern
- Familiar with CICD process, Jenkins, Fastlane, and Xcode Server
- Experience with unit and automate test
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytic, Crashlytics.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git, SourceTree
- Understanding of security algorithm such as SHA1, SHA256, encryption, and decryption.
- Experience with developing SDK and OAuth concept a big plus
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901