Senior IT Officer - Service Delivery Officer
POS Solution and Service Delivery:
- Primarily responsible for the diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of POS end-user and customer help desk reported issues. Including NCR POS software applications (FoH/BoH), MS SQL, and Windows. Troubleshooting and diagnosis of POS and Windows server hardware experience is also required
- Focal support for NCR Menulink application including system improvement for Food business
- Gather clear and documented requirements from business users and key stakeholders.
- Design database, Interface and programs under an industry standard PC environment, for example; Oracle, MS SQL, MS Access, Visual Basic etc.
- Make use of reporting tools to produce reports that meet user's requirements for instance; MS Excel, Power BI reporting etc.
- System implementation including all type of testing (unit, QA, regression, etc).
- Develop technical and user manuals, and other necessary documentations.
- Perform user training and post implementation support.
- Catch up with new technologies, for Web based technology and XML web services.Senior IT Officer - Service Delivery Officer
- At least Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer/Science or IT or any related fields.
- At least 3 years of hands-on programming experience in MS access, SQL Query language, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Excel Advance (programming and pivot).
- At least 2 years of experience with data warehouse programming, business intelligence, ETL logic, data schema, and business report programming.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing software and data warehouse applications using SQL database, MS Access, Visual basic.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing reports using MS Excel, Crystal report, and web programming.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing data interfaces, APIs, and sending data into Oracle ERP financials or similar ERP financial systems.
- Understanding of Cloud Technology concept to be able to adapt the future/innovation assignment specially POS solution related
- Lead programmer experience in software development and data warehousing projects.
- Ability to work in agile teams by defining and planning work on a team backlog, and determining ways for the team to be successful in meeting its outcomes
- Competency in ITIL processes: Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change Management
- Possess customer service orientated mindset.
- Understands basic financial systems (Sales, Inventory, and Sales Reconciliation) and how to support them.
- Proficiency in English language an advantage.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901