Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Advise or assist the team in advising the company management and all affiliates on various commercial matters relating to company law, labor law and employment matters, international and inter-company transactions, foreign business and BOI matters, sales and service, etc.
- Draft amend and review of legal documents and agreements including identifying areas of risk and making suggestions for improvement for the company and all affiliates with respect to the legal implication of the company or all affiliates decision, strategies and transactions.
- Work collaborate with the team in drafting and developing of group policy and procedures, rules and regulations, internal guidelines
- Handle and plan on the effective method to communicate changes in laws or new legislations within the company and to all affiliates and conduct trainings on legal matters from time to time
- Support legal document management and monitor that all databases are properly maintained and up to date
- Coordinate with internal parties (all affiliates in Thailand) and outside counsel and developing strategy for legal professionals, litigation and legal proceedings
- Handle and review all documents relevant to corporate secretarial matters
- Other tasks as may reasonably be required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in law. Thai Barrister or Master's in law is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working in a law firm, or legal counsel in business environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Thai commercial and company law and international business
- High degree of integrity responsibility and professional ethics
- Effective interpersonal communication at all levels and ability to work as a team
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Business English
- Microsoft Office Lotus Note
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901