- Preparing, reviewing, drafting, commenting, revising and negotiating agreements/contracts including legal documents both in Thai and English.
- Identifying, analyzing and resolving complex legal issues.
- Providing legal advice on all legal matters related to the business operation of the company.
- Managing, Coaching, monitoring and evaluating performance of subordinates to ensure achievement of company goals
- Assisting operation team and upper management in providing legal advice, legal protection and legal risk on any transactions involving the company's business.
- Bachelor of Law from leading Thai universities and prefer Master's from abroad
- 8 years of experience or more in commercial contracts and contract negotiation/drafting
- Experience from leading Thai or International law firms is a plus
- High commitment and accountability with mature personality
- Able to work independently and lead a team of lawyers
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
- Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901