Job Title: Senior Legal Manager
Location: Bangkok (BTS/MRT reachable)
- Reviewing/providing comments on various types of commercial contracts e.g. loan/ security agreements, sales/procurement agreements, service contracts;
- Drafting other legal documents as may be requested from time to time by business units including power of attorneys, legal notices, and corporate minutes.
- Liaising with government entities in relation to legal matters.
- Providing general legal advices on various aspects of law including corporate & commercial law, foreign business & employment law, dispute resolutions;
- Cooperating with external lawyers on transactions, litigation or dispute resolutions or other legal matters as required by business units.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality,
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Law and International business transactions.
- Candidates with LLM degree from reputable law schools in the US, UK or Australia is preferred.
- Lawyer License is required.
- Minimum of 10 years with international law firms or as internal corporate counsels with large public companies.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English Language.
- Good computer skills to operate basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Good analytical skill, systematic thinking & problem solving.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901