- Draft and review a wide range of domestic and international business agreements.
- Other legal documents and support Sale and Marketing Team for business expansion across Asia Region.
- Advise on legal and regulatory matters, including internal compliance with recommended guidance to business units in Asia markets .
- Monitor compliance and reports the impacts of new laws on company business.
- Handle corporate secretary role to manage Board and Shareholders meetings and participate in complex corporate matters.
- Conduct training activities and participates in projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Law (From abroad is prefer)
- Licensed Attorney or notary public, preferred
- Experience in the FMCG industry is MUST
- 35- 42 years old and Thai nationality only
- 10-15 years of experiences in the legal and compliance field.
- In-house counsel role with regional experience is prefer.
- Knowledge and experience with the laws of Thailand
- Knowledge in the areas of corporate, commercial laws and International Laws, Antitrust, FCPA (Foreign Corruption Practice Act)
- Excellence in English both verbal and writing skills.