Job Title: Regional Legal Counsel
Business type: Manufacturing
- Handle complex legal matters, business operation and projects.
- Review, draft and negotiate all legal documents related to commercial contracts e.g. loan/ security agreement, sales/ procurement agreements, services contracts, and etc.
- Provide legal advice on various types of commercial and corporate laws, foreign business and employment law, dispute resolutions, and etc.
- Work closely with external lawyers on transactions e.g. litigation or other legal matters as required by business units.
- Thai nationality only with Lawyer license is required
- Master's degree in laws from reputable law schools is preferred
- At least 6 years of experience in the area of commercial transactions, projects, corporate matter from manufacturing industries.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, confident and able to negotiate and manage conflict
- Fluent command of English both spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901