- Manage and coordinate overall project construction focus on civil / structural aspects for high-end low-rise housing.
- Plan ahead the sales, marketing plan, overall business plans for mass and niche luxury housing sectors
- Estimating costs and negotiating prices for land, equipment, and employees.
- Report directly to Board of Director and President of the company for monthly, quarterly, and yearly housing business updates
- Coordinate and supervise departments of sales, marketing, construction (civil & architect), purchasing, cost & contract, and government liaison.
- Develop strategic product development plans, then project development, and project management,
- Thai Nationality only.
- Degrees in Civil Engineering and/or Construction Management.
- Had minimum 10-15 years of experience in both functions of project management (construction) and project development (business development) from renowned low-rise housing developer environment.
- Familiar with reporting to the Board of Director in public listed company environment.
- Have had at least 10 years straight supervising each business unit or area in a nationwide scale
- *Must be from low-rise housing development with each sale unit costs more than 20 millions Thai bath.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8649 and ask to speak to the Construction Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901