Manage, maintain and evaluate in-country IT systems and infrastructure. Implement activities to ensure an operationally efficient environment and satisfaction from internal and external IT and business users. Ensure alignment to Group IT standards and projects.
- Manage and oversee team's delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set .
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of Information Technology and company behaviors to achieve team/function goals.
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of Information Technology and company behaviors as part of continuous learning.
- Manage project budgets and cost/expenditures to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable.
- Develop, manage and monitor IT implementation activities; monitor delivery and support to business/users.
- Monitor compliance to IT standards and provide guidelines to maintain IT systems and its operational plans.
- Develop and prepare the evaluation, implementation and maintenance of the organization's information systems, ensuring alignment with budget/IT road map and Group IT.
- Manage and execute in-country IT plans and policies throughout the organization, ensuring compliance/control.
- Monitor and maintain in-country IT policies and procedures to ensure protection of IT assets, integrity, security and privacy of information.
- Maintain and monitor disaster recovery plans for critical systems.
- Develop continuous improvements, review changes and implement changes when required.
- Consistently engage with business/key stakeholders on requirements.
- Develop communication plans to keep all stakeholders informed on IT developments/progress.
- Ensure service-level adherence and satisfaction.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computing and Information Technology
- Minimum two to three years' experience in a similar role
- Minimum four to six years' experience in a managerial capacity
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of technologies, systems and business processes
- Demonstrate knowledge in IT service management, SAP and consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical industries
- Proven advanced numeracy and excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain internal customer relationships across business units and functional departments.
- Be pragmatic and a strong desire to succeed
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now" For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901