Position: Senior Manager - Legal & Compliance
Location: BTS Line
- Provide legal counsel to staff, Draft and inspect various types of contracts/agreements which company has made with relevant parties.
- Maintain and encourage awareness of compliance and legal requirements and deliver effective communication relating issues/concerns changed to staff within organization.
- Keep updating with regulations concerning insurance law.
- Coordinate and work closely with external Legal Consultant in regard with litigation.
- Responsible for all company secretarial matters such as make the minutes of the Board of Directors' Meeting, Shareholders' Annual General Meeting, Shareholders' Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Thai nationality with degree of law.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Insurance industry.
- At least 5 years' experience in manager level.
- Solid experience in reviewing commercial contacts/agreements, insurance regulations.
- Lawyer's license & Thai Barrister at Law are preferable.
- Good English in both written and spoken.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612, 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901