Job Title: Senior Manager - Legal & Compliance
- Act as an in-house Lawyer advising and providing Professional Legal Services related to Corporate Legal & Labor Law Matters concerned
- Draft and review Commercial Contracts for both domestic and international business transactions across Asia Region
- Work collaboratively with Legal Consulting Team for Litigation Cases
- Act as a Corporate Secretary role who is responsible for Board of Director's Meetings and Shareholders' Meetings including handle for Legal & Official Documents to support the company as business objectives
- Ensure any "Compliance Matters" such as "Code of Conduct & Anti-Bribery & Competition Law & Trademark & Data Privacy" etc.
- Initiate and arrange "the Compliance Training session" including support in any projects assigned
- Master's Degree in Law
- 15+ years in related working experience and at least 5 years in managerial level
- "Lawyer License" is an advantage!
- Good coaching & supervising skills, Strong inter-personal and presentation skills, Can work both independently and as teamwork, Multi-Tasking, Positive-Thinking and Hands-on
- Good command in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901