- Manage and provide Legal consultation in support of the business activities related to agreement, contract, legal document and other related concerns
- Review legal documents, contract governmental offices, and draft any type of contracts
- Coaching and monitoring work in the area of responsibilities
- Manage and set standard control for all legal related in work relation to the group companies' business
- Ensuring all legal compliance and policies are rights and apply to all to protect the benefit and prevent any incompliance risks.
- Keeping informed of latest developments, advancements and trends of regulatory affecting the company and its subsidiaries within Thailand
- Conduct research on legal issues and provide knowledge and awareness to management, colleagues, group companies, business partners and related supplier or service provider
- Escalate and report all works to the superior and relevant colleagues on timely manner
- Master's degree of Law or higher
- A Certified Lawyer
- Fluent in English both of written and spoken
- At least 10 years of experience in Legal field
- At least 4 - 5 years of experience as a managerial level
- Maturity, Flexible, with good attitude person
- Strong ability to manage time effectively, with a track record in handling multiple project and cases with a multitude of stakeholder
- Strong analytical thinking, good communication and able to work independently, and also work as a team.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence,
please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901