- Conduct Pricing Strategy, portfolio vision and communicate pricing strategy, structure, policies and processes to organization.
- Conduct Model pricing structure and profitability expectations of new product launches.
- Manage pricing projects, such as Pricing Strategy update, Post-Evaluation process implementation, by involving stakeholders and manage resources cross-functionally.
- Analysis on any pricing related issue, price positioning, develop pricing related unique selling point in market.
- Recommend way to compete with competitors in market.
- Perform financial modelling to evaluate the revenue impact, including business cases
- Provide both strategic approach for handset bundle offering and recommendation for handset financing by using tariff performance and customer lifetime value.
- Post campaign evaluation: provide analysis regarding campaign performance vs targets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Finance (Analysis Data), or related fields
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience in Pricing Analysis from MNC
- Experience in Project management
- Experience from related industries, such as Internet, FMCG and telecom.
- Willing to learn with passionate attitude.
- Fluent in English Communication Skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202