- Purchasing non-production goods and services by concerned departments in the best condition of price, quality and timing.
- Follow up cost reduction budget and action plan to meet target.
- Maintaining and approved vendor list both oversea supplier and local.
- Performing sourcing process on time, accuracy of document, negotiation competitive price & tooling and compliance with company policy (RFQ & term -> supplier selection).
- Maintaining company terms and conditions including issue PO process.
- Managing mitigation of pricing from supplier.
- Coordinating with supplier regarding DST's cost reduction
- Maintaining / updating purchasing database.
- Participating in regional and global strategic
- Making the sourcing strategy.
- Leading and coaching team to achieve Non - Production KPIs
- Ensure that good contract with suppliers.
- Complying with SCMG policy and procedure.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years experiences in non-production purchasing preferably in Manufacturing environment
- Experienced in Automotive industry working environment.