Senior Operation Manager (Packaging Manufacturing)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive lean manufacturing activities through the evolution of production system
- Demonstrate Leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes
- Utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and have ability to effect short and some long-term goals.
- Manage multiple business and support plant manager and drive best practices in process implementation.
- Manage and responsible for financial and operational performance, asset care and reliability, quality, production scheduling, manufacturing development, manufacturing system and project management.
- Ensure that all products meet all quality requirements and are released on time.
- Available to work at Singburi province and travel to Khonkaen province.
- 6 working day.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing or Industrial or Chemical).
- At least 10 years' experience in Production and Engineering.
- Strong expertise in production operations processes.
- Strong expertise in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- High experience in implementing LEAN and Six Sigma.
- Strong leadership in People Management.
- Have experience from Plastic manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good communicate with all levels in the organization.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901