- Perform financial analysis on forecast and operating results.
- Monitor/track/analyze weekly, monthly & quarterly business unit revenue & performance to identify gaps and recommend remedial measures.
- Develop, provide and communicate critical financial insight to General Manager / Business Unit team leaders regarding purchase price variances, Labor & Overhead spending, production variances, scrap, other key financial and performance indicators to assist in driving highly successful financial company's target.
- Track and monitor E&O inventory with analysis of changes and closely work with business unit leader team to get customer PO covering E&O timely.
- Perform annual periodic physical inventory and work with warehouse & inventory team for variance reconciliation.
- Work with business unit engineering team to provide quarterly CAPEX budget and advise fixed asset team for timely capitalization, impairment and disposal of fixed assets.
- Alignment of financial reporting to US GAAP, SOX compliance and ensuring the integrity and documentation of all financial reporting associated with operation team.
- Build strong analysis skills, plan & prioritize of larger and complex tasks - month end closing, quarterly and monthly business unit's financial P&L forecast and Annual Operation Budgeting (AOP).
- Manage inventory, account receivable and payable position of the respective business unit to ensure the assets are turning in line with the Company's objective.
- Liaising with Business Unit Leader (BU), Corporate Finance, Supply Chain, Internal Auditor and External Auditors.
- Assisting Director/VP Finance with special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related field.
- At least 6-10 years diversified financial experiences.
- Having Financial and Accounting experiences with Manufacturing environment or audit experience.
- Advance in Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- Deep knowledge in Financial & Accounting, financial analysis.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901