Our client is an international chemicals company who specialized in performance coatings and pants. The company has presence in over 100 countries with production over 20 production facilities worldwide. With the expanding volume and projects, they are currently looking for a "Senior Procurement and Planning Executive" to oversee the raw material planning, sourcing, and other procurement operations.
The "Senior Procurement and Planning Executive" will work under supply chain management with coordination with the production and business strategy team. The role requires the candidate to be able to plan the raw material allocations meeting the local business needs. The ideal candidate would need direct experience in planning, procurement, inventory control, and background working with the regional team.
- Develop and drive successful execution of strategic and tactical operational issues across supply chain functions.
- Develop, lead and continuously improve the raw material planning processes.
- Plan, monitor, buy, and source raw materials to make sure the business will be running efficiently.
- Implement inventory control process to ensure the raw materials and production are according to the demand projections and forecast.
- Work closely with the internal regional team along with suppliers to ensure a smooth and effective communications. This includes necessary meeting with suppliers to develop good relationships, market insights, and drive the category team locally.
- Grow and strengthen supplier relationship across all category through regular visits, communications and performance take ups in line with the company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in direct procurement, raw material planning, or inventory control.
- Experience in working with regional team is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901