Senior Production Manager (Beauty products)
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company's mission.
- Conduct on planning and forecasting in personal care mixing production process.
- Manage the day-to-day production operations, ensuring on-time, and aligning company's standard both domestically and internationally.
- Develop capabilities of direct reports by providing mentoring, constructive feedback and training.
- Monitor KPI and metrics, collect, analyze data concerning plant output, cost, cut/yield, scarp to identify area of improvement and cost saving opportunities.
- 10 + years experiences in Production Management
- Age: 35 - 45years old
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering Field.
- Experienced in Personal care, Cosmetic, Skin Care production will be advantaged.
- Good command of English communication skills, especially Speaking and writing.
- Strong in management, coordination skills, project management.8
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901