- Plan task and schedule by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Handle project management.
- Make basic design, instruction to developer, testing, UAT support, and etc.
- Issue management for system bug, and etc.
- Check and control the task results of team.
- Design software program specification & Documentation.
- Design test case for software program & Documentation.
- Get requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
- Handle software documentation thus system workflow, use case, ER-Diagram, data dictionary, basic and Program specification.
- Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with programmers and software developers to build the system.
- Oversee installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released.
- Provide staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded systems.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer, or related field.
- Strong coding skill in Java (Java EE).
- Knowledge about Web application development.
- Knowledge about SQL and Database (SQL Server , Oracle etc.).
- Able to read, write and speak general conversation in English.
- Have experience in vendor side to support many clients and many projects.
- Have experience in IT Project of Manufacturing (Production), or SCM (Logistics).
- Experience in System Analyst role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to The Technology Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidence.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66-2-106 8600 | Fax: +66-2-654 0901